Panasonic ES-RT51-S 3-Blade Nanotech Wet/dry Rechargeable Shaver, Silver

Sunday, October 9, 2011


Product Review

This is the third Panasonic Shaver I've owned. The first two were great. I don't don't forget what the model number was of my 1st shaver, however it was better than any Braun or Norelco that I had ever owned. Then I purchased a Panasonic ES8077 which was even much better than the very first and I utilized it for 3 years with no problems, but it needed a brand new blade head and I couldn't locate one for sale anywhere. So, then I got this Panasonic ES-RT51 which looked comparable to my prior Panasonics. I could not be much more disappointed. The battery performance is poor at best. A full charge will only last long sufficient for 1 shave. My ES8077 would last for 3 or four shaves and if I pressed it and it slowed down, I could plug it in and continue shaving. Not true for the ES-RT51 -- it'll show that I've 60% of my battery left and then it'll suddenly stop operating half way through the shave. It's going to not work again until totally charged. I truly cannot comprehend why Panasonic decided to produce such a piece of junk after it once had the very best shavers on the market. Don't Acquire THIS SHAVER. I is going to be shopping for an older Panasonic shaver from when they truly produced a good quality item. (More Detail...)