Braun Series 5-550cc Shaver System, Black and Silver

Wednesday, October 5, 2011


Product Review

I had two (and still have one) with the older model Braun shavers. The base employed for charging and cleaning failed to close or latch right after a number of years of use. The Shaver is slightly far better. The base may be the HUGH improvement due to the fact you just drop it in the the base. No arm to close or break! Break is too harsh they just stopped latching (both of my original based quit latching) and it still worked so long as I held it closed. By the way I did and you can purchase a replacement base (which is why I still have one of the old style Braun units)from Amazon. The cleaning cartridges are precisely the exact same and Amazon sells them also! All that being said I guess you are able to tell I Enjoy my Braun shavers simply because I purchased a third one!! (Review More...)