I've been working with a Philips Norelco arcitec 1090 Men's Shaving Program due to the fact December, 2007. I've enjoyed the 1090 and use it regularly whenever I use an electric shaver rather than a blade. This review will serve as a comparison among the two Norelco shavers. Cost: The 1150 is considerably much less exepensive with out taking any special delivers or discounts that may well turn into available into account. Bells and Whistles: The 1090 has additional bells and whistles. It has an LED display that shows you how much time is left prior to recharging is necessary. The 1150 does not. The sideburn trimmer is attached towards the 1090. Using the 1150 you need to alter the shaving head to attach the trimmer. The 1090 is a bit less difficult to clean. You can just flip up the shaving heads and clean it fairly quickly. With the 1150 you'll need to get rid of the cleaning head off the body of the razor to be able to clean it out. It isn't tricky by any indicates but it does take just slightly extra time for cleaning. The Shave: My expertise has been that the 1150 gives me a a great deal cleaner shave and does so in less time and with much less effort than the 1090. This may perhaps be due to the curved shaving heads that seems to follow the contours with a lot more efficieny. This really is especially accurate in those locations underneath the chin and jaw-line. I have to do less stretching and craning of the neck to create sure the shave is completed. Bottom line: For me the lower price plus the more productive shaving experience outweighs the bells and whistles discovered on the 1090. For those that like the bells and whistles you could prefer the 1090. So if I'm seeking to pick 1 to take on a trip or for when I want a fast shave I'll take the 1150. (Review More...)
