My expertise makes me wonder about all these beneficial reviews Years ago I had a norelco for convenience and it was greater than the foils of its' day. It was fast but not an incredible shave so as I got older, switched to blades. Seeing the ads and these reviews I thought to attempt the "new" shaving expertise and went using the leading of the line model. Effectively, I had to press tough and go over areas a lot of times that just about every little raised imperfection inside the skin was irritated. The trouble spots on the neck just didn't get a close shave and I located myself going over them having a blade any way. I consistently got a rash and burn. Braun stated satisfaction guaranteed so I referred to as the customer service and was advised to continue making use of it and it would get better. WATCH THE RETURN POLICY DATES. By waiting, I located out that there was a really brief window with returning this to Amazon. I never had that predicament with any product here but it cannot be returned because I gave the machine a third week, which didn't make any difference at all. It is a poor patchy shave with skin irritation and embarrassing redness immediately after use. This factor lists for much more than $250.00 and has several replacement parts and highly-priced maintenance. So, I've completed my duty: You're NOW WARNED.(Review More...)
