Product Review
My expertise with this shaver has been, for lack of a much better word, inconsistent. As a result, I've waited about 5 weeks to post a evaluation. When I first got the Remington F5790, I was very impressed with its performance--even though its size and weight had been somewhat much more than I was used to. It quickly gave me a really close and clean shave. As I continued to make use of, it began to occasionally burn my skin so I decided I'd just try to be far more careful. Nevertheless, it was not lengthy before the shaver began leaving nicks... It has now been my decision to go back to my prior shaver, Braun. Admittedly, shaving takes longer in the morning but at least I'm not operating out the door with torn Kleenex corners stuck to my face.... I've noticed numerous reviewers state that the shave is just not close enough for them. The only factor I can figure is the fact that their beards must be quite a bit heavier than mine. (Read More...)