
Product Review
This is my third high finish Philips/Norelco shaver within the past 10 years. I bought this arcitec 1090 with high hopes that it would do an even far better job than my previous 8894xl. I'm sorry to say that after 3 months of utilizing it practically every single day... I consider this a step backwards from the 8894xl. In their quest for a really cool design, and I've to admit it does appear truly good, they have lost sight of the fact that it actually outcomes in a worse shave. I discover myself having to cover exactly the same ground a lot of much more times than in the past and need to concentrate a lot much more to check for missed hairs and spots that I've to go more than even more. Also, the statement that the new style improves the capability to shave your neck is not accurate, I believe it is also worse in this regard. My advice, dont bother using the cool Arcitec style, get the best of the line classic Philips/Norelco model rather. (Read More...)