Panasonic ES-SA40-K Pro Curve Wet/Dry Shaver, Black

Monday, August 8, 2011


Purchased this shaver as a result of its low cost and decent spec's. When it arrived I figure I'd get some months worth of usage and off towards the garbage. I had gotten genuinely tired of my older Remington Rotary leaving my face with razor burn and I regarded as a Foil Shaver this time may well aid? Nicely, the day I 1st used it I was left in complete amazement, it was actually a pleasure to shave and not have any irritation on my neck or the red blotches that accompanied my former shaves. This Electric Shaver has the Cutting Blade at a 30 degree angle, along with a speed of 10K RPM which compare to other shaves isn't a speed racer however this formula appear to be the ticket!. It is also a wet/dry shaver, meaning it might be utilised although inside the shower. I am wiling to venture and say that the slower speed plus the angle of the blades are the contributing factor in my complete satisfaction with this Panasonic Shaver. The shaves are seriously close and despite the fact that no electric shaver will fully match a razor blades shave, it does a amazing job beneficial enough to step outside seeking clean shaven and fresh, you'll discover yourself shaving so a great deal much more that the wife will begin to wonder what's going on? I've even planned on purchasing a second unit as a backup given that the cost is right and it could be a better investment then buying the foil and blade replacement. Lets face it, (pun intended) after you appear very good you'll in fact start feeling superior specially when the feedback form your viewers is positive as a result of your representation. You gonna Adore it! (Review More...)